Thursday, March 10, 2011

Good Reads


These are some books that I have finished lately. I always like to see what other people are reading. My kindle broke so I am dying!! I hope to get a new one soon. I have a huge amazon wishlist that I need to get to!

These is my Words

This book is about a woman who lives in the 1800’s. We read her journal. I was so wrapped up in this book from the beginning. It has such a fun little love story in it as well. I recommend this book. I give it 4/5 stars!!

Saving CeeCee Honeycut

This is another one of my favorites. It reminds me of The Help just because it is done in the south. I am liking these kind of books right now. It makes me want to buy a big plantation house in Atlanta and sip lemonade on my porch while watching all my neighbors. I give it 4/5 stars.

Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet

I liked this book alright. It sucks you into how it was to be different during world war II. You fall in love with a cute old Chinese man. I found this book alright. I could easily put it down. I like books that I want to keep reading. This book I would read a while and then would forget about it. Some of my friends really liked it so don’t just take my opinion. Have you read this book and did you like it? I give the book 2/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment